NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
ELIGIBILITY - Woodville For Your Home giveaway (the 'Promotion') is open to legal residents of Oregon, OH; Toledo, OH; Monroe, MI; and surrounding areas within a 30-mile radius of these cities, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Active and Current Employees of Woodville For Your Home, Inc. and other companies associated with this promotion, and their respective owners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible.
You have not yet won. All entries have the same chance of winning. The winner has not been identified. We don't know who the winner is. If you enter our sweepstakes, your entry will have the same chance to win as every other entry.
Buying won't help you win. Your chances of winning without a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who buys something. It would not be lawful to give any advantage to buyers in a sweepstake.
- Promotion Dates - Promotion runs from November 12 2020 to December 22 2020 Winners will be announced December 23 2020.
- SPONSOR - The Promotion is sponsored by Woodville For Your Home. Sponsor and the Promotion, are in no way sponsored by, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, directly or indirectly, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, or any other online social media networks.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES - Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
HOW TO ENTER - Online: Visit www.woodvilleforyourhome.com and follow the directions provided to fill out the entry information, and submit. Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, email address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be voided. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Method of entry: Online, instore.
instore: Purchase any item, start any new agreement.
Online: Complete the above entry form. One entry per household.
PRIZE DRAWING - On or about the end date of the promotion, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will post each location's respective winner in or about the store location. If the potential winner does not claim the prize, in-store, within 48-hours, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
If the prize you are awarding is over $600 the prize is taxable, the winner must sign the applicable tax forms and will be sent 1099’s to the winner and IRS at the end of the tax year.
Prize Value= unknown, estimated between $50 and $4000.
Ending Date= DATE
Estimated Odds of Winning: Unknown, based on the number of entries. expected odds 1 in 100000.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION - The potential winner will be notified via email or phone and will have 48 business hours to reply or another winner may be chosen. The winner does not need to be present. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS - In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Promotion is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Promotion and, in the event of termination, award the Prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY - By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective owners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, social media platforms, or other companies associated directly or indirectly with the Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the 'Released Parties') from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Promotion, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing, or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the winners, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries, application downloads, or in any Promotion-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Promotion or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prizes (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any case of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISPUTES - Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Ohio. All issues and questions concerning the contraction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which should cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ohio.
- WINNERS RESPONSIBILITY - Any and all prizes and related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Woodville For Your Home to use Winner’s name, “likeness”, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law...
- WINNER LIST - To request the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to - Woodville $500 Shopping Spree Winners List C/O Adpro Advertising and Printing 2106 E 16th St, Russellville AR 72802 Attn Contest Department -. Winner list requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above).
- Offline Submissions - To request an offline submission, send a 1000 word essay on why Woodville For your Home is your favorite furniture store, - Woodville $500 Shopping Spree Submission C/O Adpro Advertising and Printing 2106 E 16th St, Russellville AR 72802 Attn Contest Department -. Submissions must be postmarked 5 (five) days prior to the promotion end date (listed above).
- See store for more details