To Our Valued Woodville Customers,
March 24th, 2020
With the growing spread of the new coronavirus (COVID-19), we know this is a difficult time for many, and we're committed to doing what's right for you and our employees. We're making some changes to support you during this time, and we're working behind the scenes to find more ways we can make sure you have access to the products you need to help you stay healthy and have some peace of mind.
The situation we’re facing as a company and as individuals is unprecedented and changing at a pace all of us are working to keep up with. We are making the best decisions we can with two goals in mind: protecting our employees, customers and their respective families, while trying our best to serve our customers who have immediate needs for consumer household goods and who rely on us for increasingly vital technology that keeps them connected to their school and work, and for the appliances necessary to help them store and prepare food.
Even as we meet this demand, we’ve adjusted how we operate in many ways to improve safety. We believe it makes sense to keep our stores open. We are, however, making a series of changes:
- Store Hours: We are open but will revisit on an ongoing basis the decision to remain open with shorter hours. Our current hours of operation are:
- Monday-Thursday 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Store Access: We will continue to serve our customers with access to our stores. This will be done with the intent of substantially reducing the number of people in stores (not to exceed 5 customers at a time). There will only be a few employees in the store, and customers will be able to:
- Take advantage of our services within the store, including finding a specific product. Customers will be escorted by an employee, maintaining the recommended social distancing separation of 6 feet.
- If you don’t feel well, or choose not to visit one of our stores, of course we are ready to serve you at woodvilleforyourhome.com or you can call the store during store hours, and we will be ready to assist you. Click here to find the store near you and their phone number and we will be ready to assist you.
- Store Safety: We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick. We have additionally ramped up cleaning procedures at our stores including the cleaning of our products, counters and workstations.
- Making Payments: : We encourage you to make your payments online at woodvilleforyourhome.com, or over the phone. Click here to find the store near you and their phone number If you have lost your job, please contact us to make arrangements. We will work with you, so that you can keep the products in your home without disruption.
- Deliveries/Pick-ups: We will take steps to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees during delivery or pick-up. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to partner with you to arrange alternative delivery options. Simply call and we will take care of it. Simply call Click here to find the store near you and their phone number and we will take care of it.
We are in a difficult time and find ourselves in uncharted waters. We hope these changes help, and we're committed for looking for more ways to help as we navigate these new waters together. This is a challenging time for many. Our best wishes to you and your family as we navigate the days ahead together.
Sincerely, Mark A. Kohler Mark Kohler President